Monday, May 16, 2011

Freedom


I have started to add a copyright sign to my images, although according to copyright laws you don't need to put this on your images because as soon as you press your shutter button the image is copyright and you are the sole owner of the photograph unless otherwise agreed upon. But, I don't really understand what the laws are through blogger as under the agreement with blogger it states "By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Google services which are intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant Google a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute such Content on Google services for the purpose of displaying and distributing Google services." However they put in bold "Google claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Google services."

Anyways the photos I post are not exceptionally good in terms of professional photography so who would want to steal my images anyway? I guess I worry to much. Putting that copyright just makes me feel better and shows ownership of the photograph.

Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment