Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2010 Pictures

 To Dave, Alena, Anara

I made a slide show of pictures that I (and family) took in 2010, including photos of our Christmas in 108 Mile Ranch. All the pictures were shot with either my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20 (a simple point and shoot camera) or an even worse cheap digital camera that my parents own. Some pictures actually turned out not half bad and I thought that I made a rather decent slide show with Picasa 3. I tried uploading my slide show video to blogger with failed results as the image quality is absolutely terrible. So for now I will post a few of the best photos taken in 2010 by myself or family. I cannot wait until I am no longer a starving student and then I may actually be able to afford a decent SLR with the accessories needed to take more quality photos. I will send a disc with the slide show soon.

Take care,

Gabe





















No comments:

Post a Comment